IRB Barcelona is a self-standing, non-profit institution devoted to basic and applied biomedical research. It was set up in 2005 jointly by the Government of Catalonia and the University of Barcelona and is located at the Barcelona Science Park. The institute currently has more than 430 members (scientific, technical and administrative staff) from all over the world, who work across disciplines to advance research in the biomedical sciences.
Applications for the above opening should include the CV and a motivation letter and should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the Reference: AD/19/10
If no suitable candidate is found, the deadline will be extended.
NOTE: the applicants will be contacted by a specialized recruiting company (Q-tech).
IRB Barcelona is seeking a Software Architect to work at the Information Technology and Services Department at the IRB Barcelona. The candidate will be expected to make high-level design choices and to dictate technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
Must Have – Required
- Project Management: Project planning and development in alignment with organizational objectives
- Front End development experience
- CMS systems management
- SQL Database Administration
- LDAP and Active Directory
- Web server management (Apache, nginx, etc.)
- Basic administration skills in Linux operating systems
- Basic networking skills (mainly DNS and basic TCP/IP)
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills in English and Spanish
- Strong organizational, planning and multitasking capacity
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision