Date: Tuesday 16 and Thursday 18 April 2019
Time: 14:00 – 18:00
Place: Room 1 Tower I, PCB Barcelona
The group will comprise 15 participants, who will attend two 4-h sessions, held over two days. To participate, please send an email to email@example.com
Spaces are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please take into account that this course spans two mornings. If you are registered and finally cannot attend, please send us an e-mail in order to give others the opportunity to participate.
This activity will allow students:
- To become familiar with the user interface of an image creating and editing software.
- To create texts, simple presentations and diagrams from scratch and to illustrate complex concepts and processes.
- To create and edit graphic content independently, seeking to optimize them in terms of clarity and quality.
- To learn basic techniques of photographic composition, such as selective editions and repeated actions in large series of images, and to work with media from other software, etc.
- To learn how to show or print images efficiently, maintaining the maximum level of quality and an optimal work flow.
- To apply concepts of artistic design when structuring information.
- To work with text frames and graphics.
- To export work to .jpg and .pdf to be used in screen presentations or printed material.
14.00 – 18.00 SCIENTIFIC IMAGING WITH ILLUSTRATOR AND PHOTOSHOP
Cecilia Gorriz is a digital designer, specialized in graphic design, audiovisual creation and strategic communication. She has been involved in various on/offline projects. She is currently coordinating, managing and designing websites / e-commerce.
She is also University Professor in Design and Online Communication with more than 8 years of experience in organizations such as ESDi(URL), Bau (UVic) and Elisava (UPF).