Date: Tuesday 3, Wednesday 4 April 2018
Time: 09:30 – 14:00
Place: Room 4, Tower I, PCB Barcelona
The group will comprise 15 participants, who will attend two 4-h sessions, held over two consecutive days. To participate, please send an email to email@example.com before 20 March 2018.
Please take into account that this course spans two mornings. If you are registered and finally cannot attend, please send us an e-mail in order to give others the opportunity to participate.
This course will allow students to become familiar with the user interface of a page-layout application,
Students will learn to:
- Become familiar with the user interface of an image creating and editing software
- Create and edit scientific posters and presentations independently
- Apply concepts of artistic design when structuring information
- Work with text frames and graphics, apply styles, and develop complex interactive animations
- Export work to .jpg and .pdf to be used in screen presentations or printed material
09.30 – 14.00 Scientific poster and presentation design with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Powerpoint
Cecilia Gorriz is a digital designer, specialized in graphic design, audiovisual creation and strategic communication. She has been involved in various on/offline projects. She is currently coordinating, managing and designing websites / e-commerce.
She is also University Professor in Design and Online Communication with more than 7 years of experience in organizations such as ESDi(URL), Bau (UVic) and Elisava (UPF).