The “2023 IRB Research Integrity Initiative Award”, organised by the Committee of Research Integrity (CRI), is an opportunity for young researchers to submit innovative and original research integrity (RI) training session proposals that are feasible within the Institute and that comply with its RI code of conduct. The proposals should be devised to engage the research community in RI matters.
The winning training session will be carried out in all laboratories.
Terms and Conditions:
- Proposals must be provided in a PDF file format (max. 10 pages). They must include a full description of the training session to be carried out. All the material and procedures necessary for the activity will be detailed.
- The training session must last between 30 and 60 min. Any format of choice will be accepted: masterclass, video, game, etc.
- Applicants must be young researchers (PhDs, technicians, postdocs…) working in IRB labs and core facilities.
- Proposals must be submitted by teams (up to a maximum of 5 people).
- Proposals will be evaluated by the CRI.
- Only one proposal will be awarded.
- The winning team will receive €500.
Each proposal should include the following:
- Title of the training activity
- Names of the participating researchers
- Aim of the training activity
- Brief description of the content of the training activity and how it will be presented.
We are looking for new ideas encompassing strong fundamentals of RI that allow the consolidation of general concepts.
Proposals should be written in English and submitted via email to email@example.com
The deadline for sending proposals is 15 September 2023.
The winning proposal will be announced on IRB Barcelona's website on 30 September 2023.