This workshop will enable senior researchers to master the challenges related to the interpersonal aspects of doing science and to confidently fulfil their leadership role.
The interactive online workshop “Leadership and Management Skills Course for Senior Researchers” offers a diverse set of topics, which we approach in four complementary sessions and an additional two follow-up sessions, 6 months after the initial course.
This workshop is organized between all BIST centers.
Dates and Time: online sessions will be held over 4 days: 10/13/17/20 November 2020, from 13:30 to 17:00 (all days)
Place: Online (Zoom)
Trainer: HFP Consulting
In this practical and interactive workshop, participants will:
- Advance their communication, collaboration and leadership skills
- Understand how to reach career goals more efficiently and effectively
- Acquire skills to enable and empower others to do good science
- Learn how to better lead individual and group processes
- Exchange their experiences as leaders in science
More information in the programme attached.