The interactive online workshop “Leadership and Management Skills Course for Senior Researchers” offers a diverse set of topics, which we approach in four complementary sessions and an additional two follow-up sessions, 6 months after the initial course.
This workshop is organized between all BIST centers.
Dates and Time: online sessions will be held over 4 days: 10/13/17/20 November 2020, from 13:30 to 17:00 (all days)
Place: Online (Zoom)
Trainer: HFP Consulting
In this practical and interactive workshop, participants will:
- Advance their communication, collaboration and leadership skills
- Understand how to reach career goals more efficiently and effectively
- Acquire skills to enable and empower others to do good science
- Learn how to better lead individual and group processes
- Exchange their experiences as leaders in science
More information in the programme attached.