Managing projects with impact, excellence, and efficacy
In this course we will introduce the basic concepts, techniques and procedures of Project Management. We will learn the vocabulary and general guidelines and understand the process in its entirety.
The course aims to offer a very broad and general vision of the Project Management framework, and the assimilation of concepts will be achieved combining theory and practice and with Collaborative learning through the preparation of practical cases in groups, always with a hands-on approach.
The course is organized in 5 sessions of 5 hours each (from 9:00 to 14:00), on 27th April, 29th April, 6th May, 27th May, 15th June.
Coffee and refreshments included
Registrations at: https://forms.gle/sdgZZtRV65Esen5b9
The tuition price is 600€ for BIST Community members and 750€ for external participants.
Please note that the participant is responsible for the fees of the course and participation must be approved by the supervisor.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome, Introduction and calendar
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Toolkit: What is a project? Phases of a Project, Triple constraints, Project Planning, Team, RACI, Risk management, problem solving, lean-agile mindset
- Project Management Toolkit: Monitor and control, PDCA, continuous improvement, ecosystem, communication, urgent-important, reporting, closing, lessons learnt
- Learning by doing: Each group or individual will chose one or multiple tools and apply them into their day-to-day work
- Competition Day: Each group or individual will defend their projects in a elevator pitch competition in front of a jury
All sessions need to be attended in order to receive a certificate
Ph.D. and senior Advisor and Professor specializing on Transversal Leadership and High-Performance Teams