Transitioning from academic research to working in the pharma and medtech industries can be challenging. This course helps you overcome that challenge with the guidance of academic and industry partners, so that you can learn from real-life cases and have the opportunity to work with experienced mentors.
Who can apply?
- Young scientists working at a university, research institute, or clinic
- PhD candidates in any healthcare area – specifically MedTech and Pharma
- Post doctorates in healthcare
What are you waiting for? Apply today through our website.
- Applications will be accepted only via the application platform
- Deadline: 30 May 2022 at 11:59 (CET)
- Get an early bird reduction of 50% by applying before 30 April!
Want to find out more?
Webinars are a great opportunity to learn more about this programme and to get all your questions answered by the Sci Fi team
Learn more about EIT Health Sci Fi:
Please note that the participant is responsible for the fees of the course and participation must be approved by the supervisor.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What will you get?
- Boost your employability by acquiring skills identified by our industry partners
- Improve your creative skills by learning problem solving, critical thinking and understanding customer and patient needs
- Gain business skills in finance market access and strategic management
- Receive industry skills by learning about pre-clinical development, intellectual property and medical device regulation
- Learn how to communicate and collaborate with other key players in the industry such as teammates and partners
- Increased visibility by entering EIT Health network of 140+ partners
Marcin Ciszewski, PhD.