Practical Demonstration of the iGONAD (Genome-editing via Oviductal Nucleic Acids Delivery)
In collaboration with Sonidel and Leica.
We are hosting a practical demonstration of the iGONAD (Genome-editing via Oviductal Nucleic Acids Delivery) method at the IRB Barcelona, Parc Cientific, here in Barcelona.
This will be a demonstration given during a single day by Dr Makoto Matsuyama and his staff, and will take place on the 21st November.
The demonstration will be limited to 20 persons, and will include an opportunity to have a go yourself. If there is sufficient interest, we will add a second day, the 22nd of November. The demonstration will be free of charge. As this is sponsored by Sonidel Europe, it is primarily aimed at European participants.
- 9:30-10:20 Registration and wellcome coffee
- 10:30-12:00 Talks
- Peadar O’Corragain: NEPA21: How it works and how it enhances client experimental work.
- Makoto Matsuyama: iGONAD: Simple Method for Genome-editing in Mice & Rats
- 12:00-12:45 Lunch
- 12:45-13:00 Moving to practice room
- 13:00-14:00 iGONAD demonstration by Dr. Matsuyama and team
- 14:00-17:00 Hands-on by attendants